Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome Home Schoolers!

I love to read blogs about home school families. I was spending more time searching for them then actually reading them. I thought about how nice it would be to have a list of them all in one spot. So I finally created one.
SIGN UP!
1. Your blog must be family friendly
2. Your blog must be primarily about homeschooling. 
3. State your schooling style or preferred home school blogger category. 
4. Place the Home School Bloggers button on your blogs home page. 
Email your blog address to homeschoolmom2nine [at] hotmail [dot] com. Once you are accepted, grab this button and add it to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlotte Mason

Classical

Eclectic Homeschoolers

Faith Based Homeschooling

Large Family Homeschooling

Montessori

Special Needs

Teacher Blogs

Theme Based Learning

  • Dancing with my fears - I feel positively thrilled to begin this year! I am a stronger person than I have been in the past... I am willing to move forward EVEN WITH FEAR. I am not...
    9 years ago

Thomas Jefferson Education

Unschoolers